What can we do to eliminate potential faults before they arise?
With production on the other side of the world, everything has to be shipshape at home.
These are the stages in the François Frères checking routine when preparing artwork jobs.
- Visual examination of artwork jobs using CAM program.
- Identification of specific customer requirements.
- Elimination of information that may lead to ambiguous information and inaccurate interpretations.
- Verification that clear indication for manufacturer is given.
- Verification that the manufacturer can meet tolerances.
When we receive the artwork and prepare for production, we also seek out areas for cost optimization.
If we identify areas capable of improvement, we come back to you to show you how the cost of your project may be lowered.